Sexual harassment is never okay.
Sexual harassment is unwanted and unwelcome words, conduct, or behaviour of a sexual nature that has the purpose or effect of creating an intimidating, embarrassing, hostile, degrading, humiliating or offensive environment for the recipient.
- Are you in immediate danger? If you are in immediate danger or seriously injured, you can call 999.
- Finding a safe space. If possible, try and find somewhere you feel safe. If this isn't possible and you are on campus you can call security on 020 7919 7105 or our campus support officers on 020 7919 7284. Campus support officers works out of hours as a first point of contact for absolutely anything, seven days a week 6pm to 6am.
- If on public transport in London. You can report to TLF
- To a friend. Talking things through with someone you trust can sometimes help.
- Goldsmiths Wellbeing Team. The wellbeing team are available for advice and guidance for specific issues and for ongoing wellbeing support for students. They can support you if you have been accused. Appointments can be booked through the Student Wellbeing Service by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- The SU Advice. The SU Advice Service offers independent advice on the following matters: the university complaints process; academic result appeals; academic progress committee appeals; student conduct matters and academic issues. They can be contacted by completing this form:https://www.goldsmithssu.org/advice/contact/
- You can speak to your manager, HR or the Staff Assistance Programme. Reports will be taken seriously and where appropriate action will be taken.
- Report and Support. Students and staff can report an incident using the Goldsmiths' Report and Support system. You can choose to do this anonymously or you can request support by filling in the form with your contact details.
- University Procedure. If you choose to name a member of staff or a student in a report to Goldsmiths, there are procedures which set out the steps you'll need to follow. This may include Goldsmiths carrying out conduct investigations.