Goldsmiths Support for Students
- Goldsmiths Wellbeing Team. The wellbeing team are available for advice and guidance for specific issues and for ongoing wellbeing support for students. They can support you if you have been accused. Appointments can be booked through the Student Wellbeing Service by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- The SU Advice. The SU Advice Service offers independent advice on the following matters: the university complaints process; academic result appeals; academic progress committee appeals; student conduct matters and academic issues. They can be contacted by completing this form:https://www.goldsmithssu.org/advice/contact/
- Campus Support Officers. This staff team works out of hours as a first point of contact for absolutely anything, seven days a week 6pm to 6am. They are based in Loring Management Centre (Accommodation Office/Security), in St James. You can contact them on 020 7919 7284 or email@example.com
Goldsmiths Support for Staff
- Staff Assistance Programme. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year support
o Confidential support, and is independent from Goldsmiths
o Accessible via phone, e-mail, instant messaging and website
o No cost to you
o Professional consultation, counselling, information, resources and referrals to services in your local area
o No limit to the number of issues you can get support on
- Staff Counsellor. The staff counselling service aims to offer support promptly.
- Trade Unions. Goldsmiths recognises two campus trade unions. UNISON and UCU. Staff who are members can contact them for support and advice.
- Staff Wellbeing. Goldsmiths has a staff wellbeing hub on Goldmine where you can find a variety of initiatives developed to support staff.
Other sources of support
- Hollaback! A movement to end harassment in public spaces powered by local activists.
- Revenge Porn Helpline: Open10.00am-4.00pm, Monday to Friday - 0345 600 0459
- TUC Advice. For staff who have experienced sexual harassment at work