Goldsmiths Support for Students
- Campus Support Officers. This staff team works out of hours as a first point of contact for absolutely anything, seven days a week 6pm to 6am. They are based in Loring Management Centre (Accommodation Office/Security), in St James. You can contact them on 020 7919 7284 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Goldsmiths Support for Staff
- Staff Assistance Programme. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year support
o Confidential support, and is independent from Goldsmiths
o Accessible via phone, e-mail, instant messaging and website
o No cost to you
o Professional consultation, counselling, information, resources and referrals to services in your local area
o No limit to the number of issues you can get support on
- Staff Counsellor. The staff counselling service aims to offer support promptly.
- Trade Unions. Goldsmiths recognises two campus trade unions. UNISON and UCU. Staff who are members can contact them for support and advice.
- Staff Wellbeing. Goldsmiths has a staff wellbeing hub on Goldmine where you can find a variety of initiatives developed to support staff.
Other sources of support
- Hollaback! A movement to end harassment in public spaces powered by local activists.
- Revenge Porn Helpline: Open10.00am-4.00pm, Monday to Friday - 0345 600 0459
- TUC Advice. For staff who have experienced sexual harassment at work